Join Date: 05 March 10
| | Release 2.2.3 - Works with Map Pack 7 and SPECACT
| Map Pack 7 Support |
Some of you pointed out that your new maps werenít appearing in your Available Maps list. The issue there has been solved and [with this update] the next time you connect to a server itíll fetch the new list.
Remember SPECACT? Many moons ago DICE promised special models for a small fee, it came for consoles but the PC crowd has been left out. It finally arrived, and very quietly, I may add. You can purchase it here for $5.50, and personally if youíre into playing as medic, it might aid you in keeping from being spotted with that bright red beret. It is now supported in BC2CC.
Buy from EA Store
How to Update
- Removed Squad columns from SQRUSH/SQDM DataTemplates
- Re-arranged AutoAdmin > Automation tab so it isnít such a cluster
- Fixed issue with map list utilities preventing it from fetching new maps from XML (still no images for these maps)
- Fixed issues with Notify On Kick and added Notify on Banned function; added generic listeners for this.
- Added SPECACT weapons (images are temporary)
- Restart BC2CC
Link to Blog: Release 2.2.3 Ė Works with Map Pack 7 and SPECACT | BC2CC