|i3D.net Support (email & live chat) |
|12-11-2008, 18:31||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: 27 July 08
To be eligible to join -1PARA- you must be able to answer YES to all the following:
Are you over 18 years of age?
Can you play comfortably to GMT hours?
Are you willing to visit our forums on a regular basis?
Are you willing to be server active on a regular basis?
Read more on: : i3D.net Game Forums /clans-wars-cod/38452-1para-recruiting.html
Are you happy to install and use X-ray anti cheat?
Are you happy to use Teamspeak whilst in game?
If you have answered yes to all the above questions you can continue to stage 2
Please copy and paste the questions below into a new thread HERE and add your answers to them. One of our recruitment team will then contact you regarding your application.
1. How old are you?
2. What is your gaming name?
3. What is your real name?
4. Where do you live?
5. Have you ever been, or are you still a member of any other gaming clan or guild? (If yes please give brief details)
6. Which of our supported games most interest you?
7. Would you be willing to help pay towards the cost of the server/website? (Doesn't matter if you can't, it wont affect your application to join us)
8. Do you want to be part of a clan that plays lots of tournaments? (Answer this question- Yes, No, Don't mind either way)
9. Why do you want to join our clan?
N.B. Please do not add ANY of our tags to your name until you have spoken to a clan RO or CO on teamspeak and your application has been approved.
What we require of our members :
1) Show respect on Teamspeak and in our server's at all times.
2) Strictly no clan hoping or activity in another clan whilst involved with this clan.
3) We do not tollerate any 2 faced whining or back stabbing (Instant removal).
Please be aware that just because you get a trial it doesn't mean that you will automatically be accepted as a full member of the clan!
We need time to get to know you and you need time to get to know us. All new members are put on a trial period, during this period you will wear the -1para- tags (All lower case).
The trial period can last anything from a week to 3 months and beyond, that is solely down to how active you are on both forums and servers.
Please be aware-
If you become inactive for an unreasonable amount of time without letting us know why prior to your inactivity, you will be automatically demoted to trial Membership.
Clan Management HQ
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|