|i3D.net Support (email & live chat) |
|31-1-2009, 16:44||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: 12 December 06
Location: The Netherlands
Uploads: 1804Xfire: bluezone66
Crysis Warhead Patch 1
Crysis Warhead Patch 1 is now live. Full information on the patch is included in this news post. Please scroll to the bottom of the page and select the mirror which you want to use in order to download the file.
These are the full patch notes as seen in the readme file with the patch.
• Windows Vista: Mouse cursor should no longer have an offset in the menu.
Read more on: : i3D.net Game Forums /modifications-crysis-wh/48984-crysis-warhead-patch-1-a.html
• Windows Vista: Unrequested launches in windowed mode should occur less often now.
• Timedemo can now be started from the command line.
• Better dynamic texture support for enthusiast mode.
• Added 64-bit executables for Windows XP x64 and Windows Vista 64-bit version. In Windows XP x64 a new shortcut will be placed under the Crysis Warhead program group. In Windows Vista right-click the Crysis Warhead icon in Game Explorer and choose to run the game in 64-bit mode.
• Games saved in 32-bit won't work properly when running the 64-bit version and vice-versa.
Note: After applying the patch the version displayed (lower right corner of menu) is 184.108.40.2060.
The de-authorisation tool was also made available earlier in the week. If you would like to download that, please go to here.
Download - Crysis Warhead Patch
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
LinkBack to this Thread: http://forum.i3d.net/modifications-crysis-wh/48984-crysis-warhead-patch-1-a.html
|Crysis.eu Community - [Crysis Warhead Patch 1 ]||This thread||Refback||21-2-2009 17:42||5|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|