|i3D.net Support (email & live chat) |
|19-1-2008, 05:38||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: 12 December 06
Location: The Netherlands
Uploads: 1804Xfire: bluezone66
PE v1.3 for Quake IV mod
Parallax up to v2.0 by Junkguy.
Parallax v1.1 by [x26]VOLAND.
Brilliant Highlights up to v0.6b by Maha-X.
Extreme Quality mod & shaders up to v1.01 by Rygel.
Parallax Extreme v1.1 (That's a mix of all this great shaders) updated now by Dafama2k7.
- Best Parallax effect thanx to mixing the features of Brilliant Highlights shaders and the Parallax shaders into one shader !
- Now enhanced with some techniques i learned recently to be more metallic and at the same time Brilliant, enhanced specular & normal bumpmapping.
At the moment this mod only supports NVidia gfx cards or latest ATI gfx cards that are able to supports OpenGL32 v3.0 shaders, with at least DirectX v9.0c hardware support, but there will be a low-end version for old ATI gfx cards that only supports upto v2.0 shaders soon !
Read more on: : i3D.net Game Forums /modifications-qw/20628-pe-v1-3-quake-iv-mod.html
- Patch v1.3.0 or higher required.
- This mod requires a Radeon 9500 or GeForce FX or above.
- This mod is compatible with most other mods, except those that modify the main shader.
v1.3 - Enhaced shaders, now compatible with both ATI & NVidia gfx cards !!!
Also it's much faster now mantaining the best quality at the same time !
v1.2 - Bettered the Parallax effect thanx to mixing the features of Brilliant Highlights shaders and the Parallax shaders into one shader !
v1.1 - Now enhanced with some UEQ techniques i learned recently to be more metallic and at the same time Brilliant.
Always make sure there is disabled compresion for textures on D3, this is already done in the Doomconfig.cfg, but if someone wants to use his own Doomconfig.cfg make sure to have this lines on it to be able to see the Relief...
If you typed this from the in-game console you need to type vid_Restart now to activate.
If you see obvious graphical errors like black textures,
Make sure you are using recent video drivers.
For Nvidia cards, if updating drivers doesn't help,
do the following:
1. Go to the folder Quake 4\q4base\glprogs
2. Open interaction.vfp with Wordpad or Notepad and delete
the line that says
3. Save the file.
This mod is dedicated to Id Software and all the people that created the original great Shaders mods.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|