|i3D.net Support (email & live chat) |
|3-9-2011, 07:28||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: 29 June 11
An error occurs when executed.
Machine translation has been.
Error log + Machine translation
Progress of an operation
* [2011/08/28 14:05:21]: Activation was initiated http://www.bfp4fcc.com/install/BFP4FCC.application.
Read more on: : i3D.net Game Forums /p4fcc-technical-support-feedback/177322-install-error.html
* [2011/08/28 14:05:22]: Processing of deployment manifest has successfully completed.
* [2011/08/28 14:05:22]: Installation of application has started.
* [2011/08/28 14:05:23]: Processing of application manifest has successfully completed.
* [2011/08/28 14:05:23] found a compatible runtime version 4.0.30319.
* [2011/08/28 14:05:23]: Completed the Request of trust and detection of platform.
The following error was detected during this operation.
* [2011/08/28 14:05:23] System.ArgumentException
- No value is a valid range.
- Source: System.Deployment
- Stack trace:
Location System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.IStore.LockAp plicationPath (UInt32 Flags, IDefinitionAppId ApId, IntPtr & Cookie)
Location System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.LockA pplicationPath (DefinitionAppId definitionAppId)
Location System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.Lo ckApplicationPath (DefinitionAppId definitionAppId)
Location System.Deployment.Application.FileDownloader.Patch Files (SubscriptionState subState)
Location System.Deployment.Application.FileDownloader.Downl oad (SubscriptionState subState)
Location System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.Down loadDependencies (SubscriptionState subState, AssemblyManifest deployManifest, AssemblyManifest appManifest, Uri sourceUriBase, String targetDirectory, String group, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
Location System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator .DownloadApplication (SubscriptionState subState, ActivationDescription actDesc, Int64 transactionId, TempDirectory & downloadTemp)
Location System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator .InstallApplication (SubscriptionState & subState, ActivationDescription actDesc)
Location System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator .PerformDeploymentActivation (Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String & errorPageUrl)
Location System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator .ActivateDeploymentWorker (Object state)
|23-11-2011, 23:38||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: 06 October 09
If you have installation issues, as I have told Konte1024, PM me or better still, email me email@example.com, and I will work with you to resolve your installation issues.
Read more on: : i3D.net Game Forums http://forum.i3d.net/showthread.php?t=177322
Last edited by Pedro; 23-11-2011 at 23:46.
|i3D.net is now on Facebook!|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|