|i3D.net Support (email & live chat) |
|22-9-2010, 19:43||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: 22 September 10
Nazi Zombies round 150+ Nacht Der Untoten,, on vid!!
This is my first post on this site, so I'm not sure if people still follow these forums,, but anyway..
Proud to present: the first video of round 150+ on the first map!
To be exactly, I made it to round 151 Nacht Der Untoten.
The following rounds are on tape: 50,65,75, 85,100,111, 122,133,150/151
1. round 50-65-75: YouTube - Nazi Zombie Round 150+ Nacht Der Untoten (round 50,65,75) Call of Duty 5: World at War,, solo
2. round 85-100-111: YouTube - Nazi Zombie Round 150+ Nacht Der Untoten (round 85,100,111) Call of Duty 5: World at War,, solo
Read more on: : i3D.net Game Forums /singleplayer-cod5-waw/160714-nazi-zombies-round-150-nacht-der-untoten-vid.html
3. round 122-133-150/151: YouTube - Nazi Zombie Round 150+ Nacht Der Untoten (round 122,133,150/151) Call of Duty 5: World at War,, solo
Some explanations about the vids:
- I had to restart the camera at least every 3minutes during a round,
that's why you might notice the 'pause-screen' shows up for a milisecond,
at least once every round. Sorry for that
- I used the .colt and the flamethrower. I think theoretically the .colt is the
best gun to run with, so after I got the ray-gun in 2 tries I decided to keep
the .colt,, I was out of ray-gun ammo at the end of round 34, so that's the
moment I traded it in for a flamethrower.
- The video is edited with x2/x4-speed at some parts, to prevent people who
watch this vid will fall asleep
- In case anyone thinks this is glitched/cheated/modded: No, it's not xD
I hope you enjoy watching these vids!
Last edited by Babiloot; 22-9-2010 at 20:29.
|22-9-2010, 20:30||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: 15 May 07
Uploads: 26Xfire: babiloot
With skipping some rounds/levels..
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5824/27173ly3.png" border="0" />
Problemen worden mogelijk niet via pm/mail beantwoordt!
Problemen met games? Lees dit eerst.
Problemen met Punkbuster? Lees dit eerst.
Handleiding i3D forums.
|i3D.net is now on Facebook!|
|23-9-2010, 13:06||#3 (permalink)|
Join Date: 22 September 10
So that means the vids do not include the other rounds..
I could've taped every single round of the game, but I don't think anyone is interested in a vid of ~6-7 hours
|7-11-2010, 16:40||#4 (permalink)|
Join Date: 11 July 08
Uploads: 0Xfire: belgske
Not hard just takes a lot of time lol.
Ive also gotten 50+ on that map and that took ages so got bored and quit xD.
Read more on: : i3D.net Game Forums http://forum.i3d.net/showthread.php?t=160714
But gz for spending so much time on it lolz.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|