|i3D.net Support (email & live chat) |
|29-1-2010, 13:15||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: 29 January 10
Unanswered: FAILED TO RUN INSTALL SCRIPT on Win7 64 bit
yesterday I bot game COD6:MW2, I tried to install it, but I have every time this error:
FAILED TO RUN INSTALL SCRIPT
- I already tried RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR, but still the same error
- i tried run in 1024x768, without antivirus and without any programsr on background
Read more on: : i3D.net Game Forums /technical-support-cod6-mw2/144685-failed-run-install-script-win7-64-bit.html
- I am very unhapy because of this. The game was not cheap.
I dont know, what i can do more for install a game. Please help me.
I have I core i7,8GB ram, ATI 4670 1GB DDR3, and enought free space on disk
OS: Win7 64bit Ultimate
I hope, that this information will be helpfull for you to find out, where the problem is.
Or if exist any log from install script I will send it to you.
Thank you for help.
Gamer - Tony CZ
|30-1-2010, 22:01||#2 (permalink)|
Private First Class
Join Date: 30 January 10
1. Launch STEAM and click the ‘My Game’ Tab.
2. Right click on Empire: Total War and click ‘Delete local content’. The non-installed information will appear next to the game.
3. Insert Disk 1 into your DVD drive and close Steam (File, Exit).
4. From the Windows Desktop, click on the Start Button, (XP) click Run (Vista) type Run into the Start Search box and choose Run from the list.
In the window Run box enter the following:
c:\program files\steam\steam.exe -install E:
- If your CD/DVD drive is not E: please change it accordingly.
- If Steam is not installed within c:\program files\steam, change the path accordingly.
Read more on: : i3D.net Game Forums http://forum.i3d.net/showthread.php?t=144685
5. Press OK, Steam should now start the installation from the Disk 1 and will ask for Disk 2 a bit later on.
6. At the end of the installation process, Steam will connect on Internet to download a small update which should take no more than few minutes.
|i3D.net is now on Facebook!|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|