Battlefield Bad Company 2 Command Center

Discussion in 'Ranked Servers (BC2)' started by GammaLunatic, Nov 12, 2010.

1. GammaLunatic

GammaLunatic New Member

Hi everyone!

Excuse me if my questions were already asked. I searched them on this forum, but didn't find any answeres.

I'm kind of new in the "administration scene", if there exists something like this.

Most of my problems I solved by myself throug the good old-fashioned "try and error" methode. But now there are some questions left, which I'm not able to solve by myself.

First of all I've got the problem, that everything I setup with the Command Center isn't active, if the tool isn't activated and connected to the server.

I know, that I can setup a lot of things on the i3D.net page itself and that these settings are online as long as the server is.

So can someone tell me if and how I can give admin rights to other players directly on the i3D.net page?

My biggest problem is, that my co-administrators aren't able to use their rights, while my PC and the BF2 Command Center are offline.

My second question is: How can I turn off the "auto-balance" function? I was able to do this a couple of weeks ago. But after some updates of the BF2 Command Center, I'm not able to find the checkbox or button again to do so...

Thank you for any suggestion or solutions!

Sincerely yours
    GammaLunatic

2. holzhacker

holzhacker New Member

Hi Gamma,

fist: no way to have adminrights without running bc2cc.

secondly: You can switch off Autobalance on the following tabs: Server Options/Game Options

cu Holzhacker

3. GammaLunatic

GammaLunatic New Member

Thank you very much Holzhacker!

Well it is really annoying! My problem is, that my internet connection breakes down very often. And even my provider is not able to help me with it.

There is at least one PC which is online all the time. And I run the command center on it, to make sure, that my mates are able to administrate the server, all the time, 24h, 7 days a week!

Well, but in the moment, when the internet connection crashes, the tool goes in a standby mode. And it does not reconnect after my DSL router does.

So it would be VERY helpful, if there would be an update, that makes sure, that the BFBC2 command center reconnects automatically after it lost the connection. Like for example Teamspeak 3 does!

4. holzhacker

holzhacker New Member

Thats a good idea,
    maybe i3d can make an update because
    they are the developer of the bc2cc.

Make sence to ask the support for that kind of update.

cu Holzhacker

5. GammaLunatic

GammaLunatic New Member

Very good idea. I wonder, why I didn't get this one by myself.

I just wrote an email to the i3d support and I will let you know, if and what they send me as reply!