BF2 mod: Omnicide Zombie Mod FINAL *updated*

Discussion in 'Modifications (BF2)' started by Mr. BlueZone, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Mr. BlueZone

Mr. BlueZone <FONT size="1" face="Arial" color="blue"><B>►Super

BF2 mod: Omnicide Zombie Mod 3.0

1099.jpg

By Master-CA (version 3.0)

Very nice Zombie mod for BF2.
    Made mainly for co-op and singleplayer will work. basicly, you have to survive agaisnt an army of zombies.

Updated to 3.0, Nov. 11 2009

Tweaks

Zombies
    There are now 7 different zombies. The old zombie skin, with white shirt, is now a "super zombie". He takes 3 times more bullets in order to die.
    And of course, they got zombie animations now!

Gamemode
    In survival maps; you can only spawn as support.. However, you can pick up kits and guns at a certain room. There are 2 m4 carbines, 2 mp5s, 2 shotguns and 1 explosives kit which you can pickup.
    In escape maps, you spawn with an already ready kit, with HK 416, etc.

Futher Tweaks

There has been alot of tweaks with the mod. Can't really list em all.

New Maps

Escape From Oman (Escape Map)
    You spawn in a house somewhere in oman and you have to get to the carrier in order to win. In order to get to the carrier, you have to find a comm room radio and call in a helicopter. This map got a few hidden easter eggs as well, like a tank you can use to blow up the zombies to kingdom come.

Hells Facility (Survival Map)
    The name says it all. Your in a facility overloaded with zombies.
    There are 4 rooms and a few corridors. Its a pretty tight house, and you can get flanked pretty easy.

New Weapons

HK 416 (Escape Maps Only)
    This is the rifle you will use on Escape maps. Similar to the m4 carbine, a great asssault rifle basicly.

R700 (Survival maps only)
    The support kit’s m24 sniper has been replaced with the R700. They behave pretty much the same, however this one looks much cooler, thanks to masaca.

The Killer Wrench
    You dont need the wrench repair vehicles! Killing zombies with it is much better! With a instant kill hit, this is very good weapons, however your taking a big risk while using it.

AK-2015 (Hidden)
    Well, a future version of the ak-47, hidden on each map. It shoots an instant kill lazer shot... but it can be hard to find the gun.

Vehicles (Found in Oman)

Tank M1A1 (Easter Egg)
    Blow em up

Helicopter Black Hawk
    You need this one to win. Find the comm radio, call it in and land on carrier.
    As you may already know, the miniguns inside the black hawk are pretty sweet, but against zombies... awsum

Plane F35 (Easter Egg)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK8PwR3NYd4&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

DOWNLOAD HERE

DOWNLOAD SERVERFILES HERE

hellsfac.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2009
  2. Mr. BlueZone

BF2 mod: Omnicide Zombie Mod Server

BF2 mod: Omnicide Zombie Mod Server Files 3.0

[​IMG]

By Master-CA

Zombie mod server Files for bf2. Made mainly for co-op and singleplayer. basicly, you have to survive agaisnt an army of zombies.

The AI folder is just there for singleplayer. I'd recommend you to take out the AI folder from the omnicide mod folder ONLY IF your going to host a local server or an internet server.

To set up server, use these settings:

* 200 ticket ratio; meaning 2 deaths till round end/2 lifes, 300 ticket ratio meaning 3 deaths etc
    * ALWAYS 100% bot ratio, so every bot go Zombie Team
    * Friendly Fire Off - recommended
    * 4 players max recommended. 10 players can get quite boring but its up to you.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2009
  3. vilekyle22

vilekyle22 New Member

I cannot find a public server for this OMNICIDE mod! I know they are there sometimes because I played on a German one for a night but after that nothing. I unchecked all boxes except for map size and the same mod box and nothing shows up. Could you point me in the right direction? I would like to open a server, is there a server provider that I could do this through for the OMNICIDE mod? I live on the west coast of the United States. Do any servers keep track of statistics for OMNICIDE? Awaiting your response.

4. vilekyle22

vilekyle22 New Member

We tried to set up a server and we cannot keep the bots from joining our team. Noobing in this, need a little help

5. pnkbstrmeadows

pnkbstrmeadows New Member

yes i was planning to dedicate a server to this mod if it was compatible with Linux.

6. vilekyle22

vilekyle22 New Member

There are alot of game servers that use linux...Is that all we are looking for now? If thats it then lets dip our choclate in the peanut butter and create something beautiful (whimpering)! Grab the download of the 2.5 server and I will find a linux capable server. IS THE PATCH good for linux servers?

7. WestMountain

WestMountain New Member

Shouldn't there be ore servers on this mod? Ive only seen one and most of the time there are no servers and when I tried to join one the loading screen finished and then it quitted to desktop :[

8. pnkbstrmeadows

we have a server now and we are getting this worked out for dedicated US gaming.

9. pnkbstrmeadows

yes we have a few kinks to work out but its coming along just fine

10. vilekyle22

vilekyle22 New Member

We had the server for awhile but there was an issue with there being too many "."s in the bot names for some weird reason and it would shut down. This was on a Linux enabled server so I will try and get another going and see what the outcome will be. This is unsat and needs to be remedied. I am having a helluvatime with wrapping my mind around the fact that all this work was put into this mod by its creator and no server is available nor is this mod recognized by game server providers. A video of an installation tutorial seems in order rather than a read me file. It seems to me that like most ecentric intraverts this treasure was to die with its owner.....Maybe he will be a zombie but he will never have a chance to walk the earth again BECAUSE THERE IS NO SERVER!

11. pnkbstrmeadows

lol i do agree with you we are working up a woody trying to get this working and keep getting blue balls.

12. pnkbstrmeadows

OK we have a server available for play now all the big kinks have been worked out and now I'm inviting all you zombie hunters out there to come by kill as many as possible.

13. pnkbstrmeadows

the server ip is 207.210.252.112 port 16567

14. vilekyle22

vilekyle22 New Member

Well we finally finished the strike at Karkand map human win 1-0 and here is what you can expect: your points are capped at I think 2047 so dont worry if you are not getting more points you still can finish. You are not made aware of the whereabouts of the hidden weapon but you get to see the billboard the whole round. I was told by someone who was a veteran of this game that showed up that the picture was the hidden weapon possibly. That would be disappointing. I am beginning to think that there is no such weapon ;(
    If anyone has any info plz help XFire vilekyle22 or email vilekyle22@hotmail.com our clan website is Keep Woodstock Green K*w*G Keep It Green! Everyday all day!

15. pnkbstrmeadows

One a second note can teh mod creator contact me for an error pretaining to the mod?
    I have been addressed by 3 different hosting services that i contact the creator to fix the following error.

error:
    ERROR in BF2CC.frmPlayers.UpdatePlayersGrid - 1 Failed to enable constraints. One *or* more rows contain values violating non-null, unique, *or* foreign-key constraints.

16. turret24

turret24 New Member

Loading Error?

When i try to make a local co-op game just to play by myself, i put a map onto the list, click start server, it loads, and right when it finishes loading it quits to the desktop. I thought it might be because of the AI folder in the mods folder cuz i saw that in the server settings thing so i removed it from the mods folder and it still quits to desktop. PLZ HELP!!! YOUR MOD LOOKS SO AWESOME AND I WANT TO PLAY IT SO BADLY!!!

17. turret24

turret24 New Member

I tried joining the server and it said "you have an older version than the server". I have Omnicide 2.5 is there a newer version? i thought v3 hadnt come out yet

18. Mr. BlueZone

They are working on 3.0, i will find out for you!

19. Mr. BlueZone

No, the 2.5 is the current version!

20. WastedKrystek

WastedKrystek Wasted Krystek

Great job.

Excellent mod, there are'nt many zombie skins, but it is still awesome. ;)
    I really wanted to play co-op, but i could'nt find any servers with Omnicide... maybe you could post me some servers (IP) and hope it will work.
    And by the way, maybe you could do the "wave" thing? You know, like in Call of Duty 5, in Nazi Zombies, you defend yourself and wait for more waves.
    Also, could you please make the game a bit easy? :huh: Because, you know... the reload takes forever and there's is extremly few ammo. I kinda don't like it, and make the zombies a bit weaker.
    Or at least make the Single Player easy and leave the Co-op hard like it is.
    Over all, the mod is worth downloading, and makes Battlefield 2 more interesting. Oh, and maybe you could add more maps? It would be really fun to have more maps with objectives, just like in the carrier thing. (Get to the flag, and kill all zombies.)

-Wasted Krystek-