Community Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Counter Strike Source & Zombie gameservers' started by Rob^, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Rob^

Rob^ MIA

This thread is to be used by community members to raise new ideas or any issues they have.

It follows the same ideals that this thread was based on - http://forum.i3d.net/counter-strike-source/159402-general-discussion-thread.html

If you have any map requests, please go here - http://forum.i3d.net/counter-strike-source/163328-new-removed-maps.html

If you have any issues with the technical side of the servers, post here - http://forum.i3d.net/counter-strike-source/18787-servers-punctual-issues.html

Any forum member can post in here, but keep the spam out.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2010
  2. Phanty

Phanty knifey knifey

why map requests on salems profile and not in New/Removed Maps?

3. Kale Aap

Kale Aap The sexy monkey!

Already changed that Phanty. ;)
    If you want to request maps, you can do that in the new/removed maps thread.

4. BLACK MUPPET

BLACK MUPPET Banned

Are the new mods added to server #11 yet?

5. Rob^

Rob^ MIA

Apologies, had no idea I linked the wrong topic.

Appreciated Phanty :)

6. Phanty

Phanty knifey knifey

no probs :)

7. FireMail

FireMail <marquee><font color="#FF00FF"><b>Hot stuff coming

mods? what you want to see there?
    its a pb server

8. StevenW

StevenW i3D news team

Allow German language and swearing in German language, it is epic lulz.

Oh, maybe take a serious look at the "!rtb" function in the funserver. The server is cool, but some functions ruin the game like "valium", some mods are unplayable with getting that..

9. FireMail

no thanks, also not allowing talk in german about jews and gas, if you understand what i mean

well the !rtd function should be some kind of two sided sword meaning that you dont always get good stuff. its like gambling. it can happen that you get good stuff, but you can also get bad stuff

10. StevenW

StevenW i3D news team

hammerzeit.jpg

True, but making it not possible to play with "bad gambling" kinda ruins the game. Making it a bit harder - okay, but unplayable is really not cool. Also the "higher jump" thingy makes it to easy to win at some games.

11. FireMail

you mean froggylegs. yea ... its very hard to balance that out - we would need information on what type of map fits to what rtd rewards.

or we simply remove it again

12. StevenW

StevenW i3D news team

The most ones do, just not the ones where you have to "complete a level" like prisonbreak.

13. belafarinrod

belafarinrod Member

i'd love to see a macro reactor event :D
    i know some people hate the map but there are many people who love it and wish to get a chance to make extreme mod,for sure enough to get the server full
    u don't have to organise a lot,just tell us a nice time and extend until we finish it :)

14. Slartibartifast

Slartibartifast Pounding Senses Gameserver Admin

That would indeed be awesome!

1 person likes this.
  15. Rob^

Rob^ MIA

I was actually thinking this the other day after playing with some of you guys and extending the map to try and finish it.

We will look into it, most probably to help populate server #2 if its possible. :)

16. SS-Doomtrooper

SS-Doomtrooper UK sockets suck

Hereby asking for unban in IRC and not to be threatened with bans on steam for steam issues.

Banned for trying to explain someone why something happend after being threatened with a ban from i3d and been adviced to "grow up"? This is new to me.

So, community discussion: how you handling discussions? Are they even possible nowadays?

17. Rob^

Rob^ MIA

This issue is being dealt with in the rep section as we speak.

Do not bring up this issue again (even though this is the 3rd time I have told you) or further action will be taken.

Allow us to do our job and make a decision

18. SS-Doomtrooper

Sure thing. However, I think it's rather biased when I don't have any say in explaining the situation.

19. FireMail

SS-Doomtrooper you can explain it. But not here. Since this time Rob is involved PM me your point of view and it will be taken into consideration.

No dramaqueening. Thank you

20. SS-Doomtrooper

Could you be so kind to talk to me on steam or answer a PM so I know what is going on? I've tried alot to explain the entire situation, but haven't heard a single thing from you (except for a mediated chat with Chimera which went horribly wrong since both of us didn't see the convo blinking when someone said something and when we did I had to leave). Would be nice to have some feedback, but this starts to seem like a "I am involved with i3d and now I do whatever I want". I've been admin Rob, I've done my part for i3d and I think this is not the way to be treated. Yes, I've been wrong, but on the other hand you have been wrong to me too in the same situation. So let's just talk this out and be done with it, ok? Once you have read this message, or whenever this causes spam in this thread, delete it. I'm just sick of this ignore period and it's time for us both to face what has happend. Ignoring this stuff and dealing with it by saying "do not mention again or ban" won't do any good to i3d and you know I am not against i3d in any way (why would I ever applied for i3d admin (and actually did the job) if I had something against i3d?). Just asking for some common sense and some hidden human feelings which seem to disappear whenever someone sees the sentence "now connected to the internet".

SS-Doomtrooper out, do with it what you want, but at least think about it Rob.