DEMO: Euro Truck Simulator 1.2 *updated*

Discussion in 'Full Games and DEMOS' started by Mr. BlueZone, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Mr. BlueZone

Mr. BlueZone <FONT size="1" face="Arial" color="blue"><B>►Super

DEMO: Euro Truck Simulator

Excalibur Publishing Limited brings you Euro Truck Simulator from leading developer SCS Software.

From the creators of Bus Driver, Euro Truck Simulator is a truck simulation game set in continental Europe. The player can drive across a depiction of Europe, visiting its beautiful cities, picking up a variety of cargo and delivering them on time!

Roam freely across the continent, but don't forget to take on a job from time to time - there will be fuel to pay, upgrades to buy, fines if you disobey traffic laws and repair bills if you damage your truck.

The road network in Euro Truck Simulator is based on European roads and cities. Being set in Europe, European truck-designs feature exclusively - all trucks use highly realistic, meticulously detailed models.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The truck interiors of Euro Truck Simulator are as equally impressive as the exteriors. With actual working instruments such as flashing indicators, temperature and low fuel warning lights, wipers, and naturally - a full set of gauges including speedometer - all built into the interior 3D model, Euro Truck Simulator offers a truly immersive simulation environment. The player can pan around the cabin, just as if they were actually sitting at the wheel. [/FONT]

System Requirements
    Minimum System Requirements:
    · Operating system Windows XP or Windows Vista
    · Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent
    · 512 MB RAM (1 GB on Windows Vista)
    · 128 MB video card: GeForce 4 (not MX!) or better, ATI Radeon 8500 or better
    · DirectX 9 compatible sound card
    · DirectX 9.0
    · 600 MB of free hard drive space

Recommended System Requirements:
    · Processor 3.0 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent
    · 1 GB RAM (2 GB on Windows Vista)
    · 256 MB video card: GeForce 6 or better, ATI Radeon 9800 or better

DOWNLOAD HERE

Attached Files:

2. Mr. BlueZone

Simple walk-through - making a delivery

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SIMPLE WALK-THROUGH - MAKING A DELIVERY[/FONT]​

[​IMG]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]First task is to buy yourself a truck. With limited funds you won't be able to buy a top of the range vehicle. Of course as you get richer you can visit a garage and either upgrade or buy a better truck![/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[​IMG]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You will then find yourself outside the showroom at the controls of your new truck. Use the on-screen map (top right) to navigate and drive to the depot in search of your first job. You can drive your truck using a variety of controllers - including; keyboard, keyboard + mouse, [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]keyboard + joystick, [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]keyboard + joypad and [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]keyboard + steering wheel.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[​IMG]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Remember you are in Europe (I've started in France) and to drive on the correct side of the road. Obey all the traffic signs - including traffic lights - use your indicators when turning, switch your lights on at night - else you will find yourself in trouble.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[​IMG]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]On entering the Paris depot drive towards and park on the arrow. You can then call up the jobs screen. Note, by moving the mouse you can change the view in the 3D cab so you can see your mirrors.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[​IMG]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Look at the jobs available and see what job looks the most profitable. I'm going to take some apples from Paris to Bordeaux.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[​IMG]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You can now see your trailer. Your next task is to hook your cab up to the trailer.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[​IMG]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In Euro Truck Simulator there's a number of 3D views available. I find top-down view very helpful when reversing my cab towards the trailer.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[​IMG]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Well I'm now ready to go, but before setting off I like to look at the on-screen map and plan my exit from the city. Although the layout of the cities in Euro Truck Simulator are greatly simplified you can still find yourself travelling in the wrong direction![/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[​IMG]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I also call-up the full-screen navigation map to identify which road I need to take.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]​
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Euro Truck Simulator lets you drive over a large part of Europe (not the UK) click on the links below to see in-game maps showing the area covered...[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Map 1 Map 2[/FONT][/FONT]​
    [/FONT][/FONT]​

[​IMG]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In Euro Truck Simulator [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]you need to keep your eyes on the motorway signs. They will help guide you to your destination.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]started! [/FONT]
  3. Mr. BlueZone

[​IMG]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Don't risk running out of fuel! Keep a close watch on your fuel gauge and if needed stop at a petrol station. Optional fatigue mode can be played which requires you stop and rest.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]​

[​IMG]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Looks like the Bordeaux turnoff is approaching. Time advances faster in Euro Truck Simulator than real life - so it has taken me about 20 minutes to get to Bordeaux (as opposed to the many hours it would have taken in real life).[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]​

[​IMG]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]On reaching Bordeaux I use the on-screen map to navigate to the destination.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] I must now park my truck at the correct loading bay.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]​

[​IMG]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So I've successfully made my first delivery. Now I get paid less deductions for things such as traffic offences![/FONT]​

[​IMG]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Although it is getting dark I might as well head to the local Bordeaux depot and see what jobs are on offer.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] As before, on entering a depot head to the arrow where you can find out what jobs are available. [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So there you have it - your career as a truck driver has [/FONT]​
  4. Mr. BlueZone

DEMO: Euro Truck Simulator 1.2

DEMO: Euro Truck Simulator 1.2

Updated april 2009

Euro Truck Simulator is a European first - A truck simulation game in a European setting, with European long haulage trucks! Drive cargos from Rome to Berlin to Madrid to Prague - and many more cities - in realistic vehicles. Euro Truck Simulator is a faithful reproduction of driving trucks on the European road.
    Drive across a realistic depiction of Europe, visit its beautiful cities, pick up a variety of cargos, and deliver them on time!

The road network in Euro Truck Simulator is based on genuine European roads, and cities in the game bring the essence of their real-world counterparts to the game.

As the game is set in Europe, European truck-designs feature exclusively - all trucks use highly realistic, meticulously detailed models based on real trucks.

The truck interiors of Euro Truck Simulator are as equally impressive as the exteriors. With actual working instruments such as flashing indicators, temperature and low fuel warning lights, wipers, and naturally - a full set of gauges including speedometer - all built into the interior 3D model, Euro Truck Simulator offers a truly immersive simulation environment. The player can pan around the cabin, just as if they were actually sitting at the wheel.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Attached Files:

5. Mr. BlueZone

DEMO: Euro Truck Simulator 1.3

DEMO: Euro Truck Simulator 1.3

ScreenHunter_020.jpg

Updated march 2010

European first - A truck simulation game in a European setting, with European long haulage trucks! Drive cargos from Rome to Berlin to Madrid to Prague - and many more cities - in realistic vehicles. Faithful reproduction of driving trucks on the European road. Pick up a variety of cargos, and deliver them on time! Highly realistic, meticulously detailed models based on real trucks.

Actual working instruments such as flashing indicators, temperature and low fuel warning lights, wipers, and a full set of gauges. Pan the camera around the cabin, just as if you were actually sitting at the wheel.

The road network in Euro Truck Simulator is based on genuine European roads, and cities in the game bring the essence of their real-world counterparts to the game.

As the game is set in Europe, European truck-designs feature exclusively - all trucks use highly realistic, meticulously detailed models based on real trucks.

The truck interiors of Euro Truck Simulator are as equally impressive as the exteriors. With actual working instruments such as flashing indicators, temperature and low fuel warning lights, wipers, and naturally - a full set of gauges including speedometer - all built into the interior 3D model, Euro Truck Simulator offers a truly immersive simulation environment. The player can pan around the cabin, just as if they were actually sitting at the wheel.