[English] Hoping to restore my previous username

Discussion in 'Offtopic (English)' started by Zen Potato (Greg), Aug 8, 2015.

1. Zen Potato (Greg)

Zen Potato (Greg) New Member

I was wondering if I could get some help restoring my old-username.

My Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20684370

If anyone looks through my existing photos that I've attached and see my old Suicial.Mudkip username via my old frequent Suicidal.Mudkip content, hopefully I'll be some proof to help restore it.

Such as this thread which has been changed in Steam URL from retry-later to retrylater.
    And also, this thread which has a console report (picture 2) that has my Suicidal Mudkip steam name and same steam ID.

There are plenty more, of both the same name and both my steam id appearing in the console.

For example, right now,
    steam-id.png

If you check both steam id and or username "retrylater", you'll get the same username. Which is me.

Hopefully someone can help!
    PS. Sorry for posting this in off-topic, it's as off-topic as it gets.

2. Suavemente1974

Suavemente1974 Dirty Harry Moderator

I thought this was for Steam and not for I3d, so I didn't responded. You can contact the administrators off this forum via the link below, if you tell them off your problem maybe they can help restore your old user-name. so at this point I will this thread open.

http://www.i3d.net/contact/

3. Zen Potato (Greg)

Zen Potato (Greg) New Member

Alright, cool. I thought that contact form was general topics and issues related to I3D services and not their forum board.
    I sent an email to their technical area seeing as I thought that'd be the most appropriate.
    Hopefully it'll get worked out soon.

4. Suavemente1974

Suavemente1974 Dirty Harry Moderator

In that link there is also a general email, which you can use too send your problem too them. I hope that it will work for you. ;)