i3D and Tekkit!

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Awoken Eyes, Jul 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Awoken Eyes

Awoken Eyes KIA

Hi.

We are currently running the mod pack 'Tekkit' on our Minecraft server.
    As some, if not most of you already know, the Technic mod pack is quite popular these days.

What is Tekkit?
    Tekkit is the advanced mod pack; not to be confused with Technic, which is the basic mod pack.
    Tekkit is a collection of 18 mods which are all connected with each other, to make everything you've built, work together.
    From automated piping systems, to pumping stations, to automated quarries and nuclear reactors!
    The possibilities in Tekkit are endless!

How to get Tekkit?
    Please click on the following link that will send you on your way: Technic Pack

How to install Tekkit?
    Installing the Technic launcher is easy. Once downloaded, double clicky clicky the .exe and the program will download the installation files.
    Once you've done that, the installation files can be found in: C:\users\<Your name here>\AppData\Roaming\.techniclauncher.
    (If the AppData folder is not visible for you, make sure to enable "show hidden files", in the folder options.)
    In the .techinlauncher folder, you will find an executable .jar file named 'technic-launcher'. Double click on it and a similar screen as the default Minecraft client, will pop-up.
    In the top to left, you select the 'Tekkit' mod pack. Please login with your Minecraft ID and the launcher will download all the required files needed.
    Once downloaded, minecraft will start and bring you to the default ingame Minecraft menu.
    Please note that Tekkit provides Minecraft with a lot more options to configure. So before you start playing, first make sure to take a look at the new options and make changes where needed.

If you haven't got our IP address yet, here it is: 188.122.68.20:25565

*** There is NO whitelist! ***
    If we receive complaints, we will re-enable the whitelist.

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

2. - JS.

- JS. 006

Good Good.

Tekkit's a good mod, I recommend it to everyone to try it out and join, it's worth it.

3. JohnnyB

JohnnyB For the LULZ! Moderator

If anyone has and problems on the actual server, something not working how it should for example, let me know and I'll look into it.

4. DianaHM

DianaHM New Member

I will try to play the game. Hope to have real fun of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.