Middle Eastern Servers, Petition and Discussion.

Discussion in 'Battlefield Heroes Ranked community servers' started by TomerManKill, Nov 24, 2010.

1. TomerManKill

TomerManKill New Member

Hello there, fellow i3D community members.

I was directed here by a friend that has been here for a while, so that I can introduce you to the problem that has been bugging me since the closed beta.

The problem is the lagg. The un-sufferable laggs that have stroke me and the rest of the middle eastern part of the world, that are trying to play this game peacefully.

Although managing the laggs was bearable last year (school year, september 'till august), they came in random waves, and could be dodged, but since the updates of 3 to 4 months ago, they became just horrible. I personally can't join a game without lagging like hell, with no personal reason* (*such as a family member downloading something, or overall mass on the internet provider), and I know this situation is the same at almost every other bfh player I know, coming from the middle east.

Therefore, I suggest the obvious solution, that would end this problem forever, and would not only satisfy us middle eastern players, but also the developers, and creators, and EA, by bringing in more happy customers. That solution ofc, is getting a game company thats as solid as i3D to make, or buy internet\game servers in Israel!

Why Israel Specificly you ask? Well I'll tell you why!
    If you are furmiliour with the game\web server hosting company, Hypernia (Hypernia Global Hosting for Game Servers, MMO Hosting, Voice Servers, Game Patching and Xbox XLSP and Playstation PS3 Console Hosting), you'll probably say their a pretty much solid company as well, and guess what, they are a trusted EA partner that host BC2, BF2, BF2142, and MOH ranked servers in Israel!

And also, they werent afraid to invest in Israel, and guess what, the Israeli BC2 servers are SOLD OUT! And they are full of players for almost the entire day, every day!

Also, if your asking yourself, why havent I went to hypernia to see if they agree to host BFH in their servers, well, I have, and I even sent the dev's of BFH some letters, but the they were probably filled with too many PM's they couldn't deal with the middle east right now..

So I ask you guys, don't you want to end the middle east's hunger for a perfectly running awesome free shooter?
    And who can serve us with their delicious quality servers more better then our very own beloved i3D?

So please, guys, if you agree with my opinion, and want to share your support to help me and my region, reply with a comment like "/signed" or whatever you guys want.

If you disagree, then discuss please, and please be serious. This is an important issue to me, and I would just ignore bad posts.

Benefits (I think this should also be pointed out in a more specific way) :
    -Middle eastern servers will cause to an increase of the bfh players number, which will ofc mean more battlefunds beeing purchased = more money for the developmeant of the game!
    -The middle eastern servers would be a bridge, for australian and european players, to play against eachother.
    -The servers would satisfy our need of playing this awesome shooter game without experiensing laggs.

P.S. : BIG thanks to eXtremous for helping me with this idea, you rock!

2. TomerManKill

TomerManKill New Member

/Reserved for the petition.

3. eXtremous123

eXtremous123 BFH Headadm¡n

/signed

I got many friends from the middle eastern part of the world and they can´t play, I hope i3D.net will agree this. Good luck! :p

regards
    eXtremous

4. iNitro

iNitro BFHeroes Muppet

/signed

Nitro likes the Middle East, and he likes Tomer & eXtremous.

5. N1Dawg

N1Dawg New Member

/Signed
    Happens to me too, i've played since the closed beta and lagged even then, should be solved.

Cheers,
    Dawg

6. DarkoL

DarkoL New Member

/Signed.

I hope their prices won't differ much from EU servers, if it's gonna happen.

7. Ramon 123

Ramon 123 Well-Known Member

We're considering servers in that region (not sure it'll be Israel, but it'll be a better location for middle eastern players)

8. TomerManKill

TomerManKill New Member

Sound very promising!
    Will more signs and support increase the chance of this happening?

9. N1Dawg

N1Dawg New Member

Sounds good, I hope they will be online soon enough.

10. erch

erch New Member

sign
    make it work i3d

11. GoingLoco

GoingLoco New Member

/signy sign

12. MetDread

MetDread New Member

13. DarkoL

DarkoL New Member

BUMP.

Any news on Asian servers?

14. Ramon 123

Ramon 123 Well-Known Member

We've added Moscow as a location for the middle east for now. It should be a significant improvement over western Europe at least. We have Japan available for Asian clients.

15. ImOnMarijuana

ImOnMarijuana New Member

Server in Middle East

/Sign would be great to have a server in the Middle East ;)