New Community name

Discussion in 'Counter Strike Source & Zombie gameservers' started by RazorkillerC, Dec 31, 2015.

?

What should be the new name for the community?

1. GamingCorporation

6 vote(s)
    15.4%
  2. ValvesProgeny

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. evad3

10 vote(s)
    25.6%
  4. Evolutionists

4 vote(s)
    10.3%
  5. Panicz

19 vote(s)
    48.7%
  1. Colt .45

Colt .45 Member

Or do a run off vote between PanicZ and n3xt maybe

2. Awoken Eyes

Awoken Eyes KIA

The lack of response from the people who are responsible for the whole new community set up, is shocking.
    Multiple people complaining about N3xt not being there and then we get this nonsense explanation about one guy wanting it to be a .net domain (Yes, I'm talking about you OP).
    I even ask his reasons behind this nonsense way of thinking, as your community isn't even a networking domain. But all lines remain completely silent.
    This whole situation, as sad as it already has become, is nothing more but a one-way street.

Pathetic.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
  3. Erebus

Erebus Member

yeap id like n3xt pls....but if its not possible i vote for panicz:confused:

4. Xeongame10

Xeongame10 Metro i3D

Razor said he will do a Runoff vote between n3xt and Panicz so just wait for it

5. Why So Serious

Why So Serious Active Member

Expect the vote in 2 months then.

Awoken Eyes and bakalhau like this.
  6. RITZ

RITZ i3D.net Gameserver admin Gameserver Admin

Razor thought N3xt wanst available, as did most of us because we discussed this a lond time ago, there will be another vote between panicz and N3xt. Why cant you just be patient like the rest of us instead of acting like a complete asshole, seriously... Maybe hes busy or dealing with something important.

Pls, think before you speak.

COS Ky@, WonDer1 and Xeongame10 like this.
  7. Muse.ZE

Muse.ZE Active Member

8. Awoken Eyes

Awoken Eyes KIA

Get off your high horse, oh mighty admin.
    From day one people started complaining about N3xt not being on the list. 3 days later, an admin has yet to provide us with any information.
    1 guy on your 20 men admin team tells you n3xt.net isn't available and you all just swallow it and can't be fucked to do your own research. Not 1 of you apparently thought about, well fuck, if .net isn't available, what else is?
    Now here we are, almost 4 days later and I'm the asshole? Think before I speak, how about you and your 20 men admin team start posting relevant pieces of information you keep hidden in your admin forums.

Some of us want to know what your plans are on the migration of i3D into the new community.
    How are you going to inform the community as a whole about the migration?
    What consequences is the migration going to be bringing and how well are you prepared for problems that might arise?
    What are all your admins doing, 20 of um and not 1 of you can be bothered to keep the community well informed.
    What kind of server system are we going to look forward to?
    What are the consequences for the players during the migration?
    What source of information do we need to keep checking for any updates?
    What roles are assigned to the admins during the whole migration process?
    Why give us a poll when there is NO information about the migration?

Questions... Questions... Questions...

Yeah, I'm the asshole. But at least I'm not a lazy admin part of an over sized team who can't be bothered to keep its own community informed about a very important migration away from a large already existing community.

You all care so very much with all your passionate responses. Yet we still haven't seen any kind of proof or effort of anything getting done around here. The list of questions goes on and on and you think you can keep the answers from us. But guess what you bozo, how stupid do you think we really are?
    You have no direction what so ever, no head admin and no senior admin trying to keep you bunch in line. You all just scatter around like headless chickens. Full panic mode. No research is being done. Community keeps being held in the dark. Your admin team picks out names for a cult instead of looking for something serious. Your own admins even came up with names that included sexual innuendos.

And you want me to take you seriously? You want me to give you any form of respect?

Why don't you just crawl back into your super secret admin forums and pretend your community doesn't exist. By the time the migration hits, you will already have lost half your player base. Because that's how much you really care.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
  9. RITZ

Im not an admin, havent been for months, not my fault that i3d staff havent removed my admin tag, guess i just screwed up your entire rant, sorry about that.

I just like to think about all the possibilities as to why no one has made the correct poll, maybe something happened irl, maybe they're busy atm, you're the only one going around calling this situation pathetic and loosing his shit, you dont know why its taking this long, neither do i, thats why if you want to know you ask politely and wait for the answer.

egyFM and Xeongame10 like this.
  10. Awoken Eyes

Awoken Eyes KIA

In that case I apologize for mistaking you for an admin, but that still doesn't change anything about my rant. Still valid, sorry.
    I rhetorically asked, no answer. Then metro responds (who isn't an admin), I ask again. No response. So I do it rhetorically again, this time with frustration. No answer. Again, Metro replies (who isn't an admin). Then you came in defending whatever the hell is going on.

I received more information for a guy who isn't admin, then I get from the actual admins themselves. But to get to the point of relevancy, my question got answered alright. He created a whole new thread, with a whole new poll. Which confirmed the rant above. .net wasn't available, so fuck it, I give up. Let me give you guys a list of cults for you to choose from. Because that is how the admin team rolls these days.
    So excuse me if I get a little bit pissed off about the whole lackluster attitude from the entire admin team.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
  11. RITZ

All is forgiven