Team Balancer

Discussion in 'MOHCC Suggestions and Requests' started by Inky71, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Inky71

Inky71 New Member

I would love to see something that would auto balance the teams. I would have to hit my tab button to ensure teams are even otherwise, I would have to get to my desktop and manually move someone over leaving open to attack. Once a team balancer is created, the Command Center would be Awesome.

2. Ectholian

Ectholian Member

This is your lucky day!

:)

We are working on an autobalance thingy. It takes a little more time because we try to make an option to balance the teams on skill-level also,

3. Inky71

Inky71 New Member

Thanks Ectholian for the FYI. Can't wait for it to come out :) :)

4. Span

Span New Member

Anyway this will somehow make it into bc2cc also? It sorely needs a better team balancer. People hate stacked teams and will leave a server when they are overly stacked.

5. GEN3RIC

GEN3RIC New Member

It will make it to BC2CC. We have to rely on BFBCS.com and MOHSTATS.com for this information. It isn't a guarantee that there will be stats or that it'll be extremely fast, but we can pull their skill level out (rank isn't necessarily an indicator.. I know plenty of crap players who've been grinding away over the year to hit 50!) and try to average the skill levels without moving too many players. Moving too many players would kill a server just as fast.

6. Span

Span New Member

It needs to be a smart system. Obviously you don't want to take apart a squad to balance server. Another idea is a team randomizer that can be set to auto or on request by admin.