Testing Client 2.3.2.x and Daemon

Discussion in 'Invited Testers' started by GEN3RIC, Mar 8, 2011.

1. GEN3RIC

GEN3RIC New Member

I just got home from dinner. You can find me in my Teamspeak3.
    host: ts.nmfp.co
    port: 3250

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2011
  2. CapStar362

CapStar362 Clan

k, ill grab TS3 soon.

3. CapStar362

CapStar362 Clan

okay new info, the CC is not slaying those who kill someone inside the uncap base with rules and auto admin enabled.

also its not kicking people at the preset negative score for TK'ers.

other than that, its running solid for 2 days now

4. GEN3RIC

GEN3RIC New Member

The server itself monitors and kicks people for TKing too much, so the settings must not be transferring. Thanks for the other info.

5. CapStar362

CapStar362 Clan

just got this out of no where....

Exception of Type "System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException"

Message: An exception occurred during the operation, making the result invalid. Check InnerException for exception details.

Source: System

Data:

InnerException:

Exception of Type "System.TimeoutException"

Message: This request operation sent to net.tcp://188.122.66.158:9211/ did not receive a reply within the configured timeout (00:01:00). The time allotted to this operation may have been a portion of a longer timeout. This may be because the service is still processing the operation or because the service was unable to send a reply message. Please consider increasing the operation timeout (by casting the channel/proxy to IContextChannel and setting the OperationTimeout property) and ensure that the service is able to connect to the client.

Source: mscorlib

StackTrace:

Server stack trace:
    at System.Runtime.AsyncResult.End[TAsyncResult](IAsyncResult result)
    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.SendAsyncResult.End(SendAsyncResult result)
    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.EndCall(String action, Object[] outs, IAsyncResult result)
    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeEndService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
    at I3D.BFBC2CC.Communication.Service.IBc2CcService.EndGetAutoAdminSettings(IAsyncResult result)
    at I3D.BFBC2CC.Communication.Service.Bc2CcServiceClient.OnEndGetAutoAdminSettings(IAsyncResult result)
    at System.ServiceModel.ClientBase`1.OnAsyncCallCompleted(IAsyncResult result)

StackTrace:
    at System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs.RaiseExceptionIfNecessary()
    at I3D.BFBC2CC.Communication.Service.GetAutoAdminSettingsCompletedEventArgs.get_Result()
    at I3D.BFBC2CC.Communication.Service.CommandService.Bc2ClientGetAutoAdminSettingsCompleted(Object sender, GetAutoAdminSettingsCompletedEventArgs e)
    at I3D.BFBC2CC.Communication.Service.Bc2CcServiceClient.OnGetAutoAdminSettingsCompleted(Object state)
    at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
    at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Application Version: 2.3.3.2

OS Version: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1

Processor Count: 4
    Memory Used: 112mb

6. Span

Span New Member

Capstar this is an unrelated to the error question. Yesterday gen3ric updated our daemon...might of been saturday...when our admins that had 512 as their permission level in the daemon.xml tried to ban or kick they couldn't. When we changed them all to 511 again it worked. Did you experience this? I am not sure if he updated your daemon as well.

7. CapStar362

CapStar362 Clan

no, i have not changed anything in the 511 section. but gen told me what this was. either way, i apologize for sending the wrong thing.

8. CapStar362

CapStar362 Clan

while switching between server tabs, i got this....

Exception of Type "System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException"

Message: An exception occurred during the operation, making the result invalid. Check InnerException for exception details.

Source: System

Data:

InnerException:

Exception of Type "System.ServiceModel.CommunicationException"

Message: The server did not provide a meaningful reply; this might be caused by a contract mismatch, a premature session shutdown or an internal server error.

Source: mscorlib

StackTrace:

Server stack trace:
    at System.Runtime.AsyncResult.End[TAsyncResult](IAsyncResult result)
    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.SendAsyncResult.End(SendAsyncResult result)
    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.EndCall(String action, Object[] outs, IAsyncResult result)
    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeEndService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
    at I3D.BFBC2CC.Communication.Service.IBc2CcService.EndGetAutoAdminSettings(IAsyncResult result)
    at I3D.BFBC2CC.Communication.Service.Bc2CcServiceClient.OnEndGetAutoAdminSettings(IAsyncResult result)
    at System.ServiceModel.ClientBase`1.OnAsyncCallCompleted(IAsyncResult result)

StackTrace:
    at System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs.RaiseExceptionIfNecessary()
    at I3D.BFBC2CC.Communication.Service.GetAutoAdminSettingsCompletedEventArgs.get_Result()
    at I3D.BFBC2CC.Communication.Service.CommandService.Bc2ClientGetAutoAdminSettingsCompleted(Object sender, GetAutoAdminSettingsCompletedEventArgs e)
    at I3D.BFBC2CC.Communication.Service.Bc2CcServiceClient.OnGetAutoAdminSettingsCompleted(Object state)
    at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
    at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Application Version: 2.3.3.2

OS Version: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1

Processor Count: 4
    Memory Used: 124mb

Auto Admin is still not working, and my guys are getting upset and going to back to Direct Connect just to execute commands. IGA is now not working either, i just submitted a bug in the bug tracker on this