|i3D.net Support (email & live chat) |
|5-12-2008, 13:50||#1 (permalink)|
Re: [ut3servers] Any sign of Patch 3 soon ?
> We're definitely interested in feature requests, although I'm not sure
> they'll make it into this patch (depending on scope). Generally I'd
> recommend making features requests as early as possible.
> - Steve
- While watching a serverside demo, displayed weapons sometimes do not
match the weapon the player has in hand. (I think translocator is never
shown at all)
- Support for clientside demos ?
- I suppose the translocator disc is not supposed to really have 2HP ?
- Bring back %l %w %h %s for teamsay
- Would it be possible to have the server rescan the *.inis for new
maps/muts without having to restart it? Say, at map change, or with an
- I'm not sure why but sometimes CTF announcements get disabled (in
- Gametype announcements should play instantly and not wait for others to
finish !! (see UT2k4)
- Having the translocator as highest weapon priority works correctly in
Instant Action (spawning with TL in hands), but not online.
- The Scoreboard does not always show everybody when there are 10 players
TO LEAVE THE LIST
Write to LISTSERV (AT) LIST (DOT) EPICGAMES.COM and, in the text of your message
(not the subject line), write: SIGNOFF UT3SERVERS
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|