[English] Deathrun Server

Discussion in 'Counter Strike Source (CSS)' started by akaishi, Dec 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akaishi

akaishi New Member

We need more active admins. Being a regular now for a couple months, I come across more and more players on the servers ruining it for everyone else. Examples:

• Pushing all the trap buttons
    • Spamming the trap buttons (pushing more than 2 or 3 times)
    • People taking advantage of map exploits
    Thats just the majority of it. It's been getting really bad now, especially since its the holidays and kiddies are out of school. People I usually see every day are coming back less and less and thats disconcerning considering a good player base is what keeps most people at a server.

I'm not saying make me an admin (not that i would turn it down), but we do need more active ones. I honestly don't know how many there is, but I have seen maybe three admins online in the couple months ive been there.

Also the issue of bad maps is another concern i'd like to mention. There are SEVERAL maps in the vote list that are broke from vphysics manipulation errors, or the map is easy to exploit and so on. These maps need to be updated to newer version if available, and if not, removed. I have made two maps (surf_akai_final and surf_akai_two) so I feel I can say we have a few broke maps.

I hope these issues can get resolved so we can continue to have a great deathrun server.

AIM contact = akailaptop

2. Exodus

Exodus Captain Awesome

3. Deeway

Deeway CS:S community manager

I will soon recruit new admins that will not have access to server #16 (too many admins there).

4. Exodus

Exodus Captain Awesome

From his post, I got the gist that he wanted more admins on the Deathrun server, and he didn't particularly want to be admin (but he wouldn't mind). Also, as I said Akai, you should head to the proper CSS Gameservers section, and ask for maps to be removed etc in http://forum.i3d.net/counter-strike-source-left-4-dead-community/13680-new-removed-maps.html
    :thumbsup:

5. Woods

Woods God

I'm a fan of the deathrun server and I do agree, especially on ramesses_revenge, they always ballspam but it's a great map so don't remove it :3 :D

6. daddyboy

daddyboy New Member

Very nice there is coming more admins, then the servers will be even more perfect!

7. Woods

Woods God

Oh aye, hopefully

8. Snowy

Snowy New Member

As said before, the new admins won't get rights at #16, because sometimes there are 5 admins online on that server.

9. Foxglove

Foxglove Tractile !

Yes but they asked for the deathrun servers

10. claudiu4444

claudiu4444 New Member

Hey all!

Hey all:) i know its not the right place to post this...but you guys are pro's in servers:)
    My Team (4 Fun) is multigaming team in trackmania and call of duty 4 moder warfer 1.
    Now we want to open it in CS:)
    I would like to have a death run server(not very advanced one) but with Bunny hop,and in special with drshop:) and im very pro server maker in TrackMania but in CS i cant make it out;( could somebody give me a premaked Couter Strike Death Run server?:) with the 2 specifications?:)
    It would help me very much:)
    Thanks!:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.