eXtreme Soccer League

Discussion in 'Counter Strike Source (CSS)' started by verberkt, Sep 26, 2011.

1. verberkt

verberkt New Member

Hi there,

There's a lot of nice and fun mods at css i kept searching for a fun one and then i found out about CSS XSLeague Soccer League for Ka_Soccer

Here you can play matches every week and got many and good tournaments in it you can make your own team and make it good and big you can even raise it to higher division

There is a division 1 and 2 as likely u should start at division 2 to get better and if u become better i advise u to go division 1 to play vs better player's and get better at soccer

and u can recruit half of the season of the game of XSLeague with new players as you like to kick them and add more new and better players into it

Every week there's a match of 30:00 min with 2x 15:00 a 1 minute break time to take a break and drink some water or go to the toilet

You will get 3 points every winning match and if u lose u get nothing as likely, u will play 6v6 at the map:Ka_soccer_xsl_stadium xsleague server private server

The positions u can choose are: Goalkeeper,Defender,Midfielder,Winger or u can be allrounder (all position's)

You can do some good tricks to score vs other team's goalkeepers and trick the defender with some good tricks of course to score

To get a tutorial for tricks go to the following link : XSL Tutorial **HD**.wmv - YouTube

You can join the XSLeague at twitter : Twitter

or at Facebook : eXtreme Soccer League | Facebook

Also checkout the XSLeague video at the following link : XSL Promotion **HD** - YouTube

Fast information:
    XSLeague.com is the European Counter Strike Source Soccer League. The League started back in 2006,
    it is also a community for CSS soccer players . We run multiple gaming leagues for ka_soccer as well as fun cups created by the community.
    We are the worlds biggest ka_soccer league and are extremely well supported. Please visit our website for all information about XSLeague.com.

XSLeague.com Match Server Europe
    Server ip: 77.74.195.248:27016
    Password:XSL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Facebook Link:eXtreme Soccer League | Facebook
    Steam Group XSLeague:Steam Community :: Group :: eXtreme Soccer League-Public
    Website Link:XSLeague.com

2. Fuu

Fuu Take Care Buddy

Sounds awesome, didnt know that there is a league like that in css^^.

Thanks for informing, great for football fans like me ;)

3. verberkt

verberkt New Member

You're welcome ;)

4. aquaphun

aquaphun Nyan!

I love soccermaps on the minigame server. should be fun :D

5. slayerruud

slayerruud Grim Reaper

I was wondering how this works, do you have to sign up or do you just join the server at the given time ?

6. 6-aU

6-aU ThereIsNoEscape

The sport is called football, please..