Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself - Stel jezelf voor!' started by Jihoon, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Jihoon

Jihoon New Member

Hello everyone.
    It's my great pleasure getting the chance to introduce myself on this server.

My name Jihoon and I'm from S.Korea. I'm 22 years old and I've spent pretty much half of my life in Europe (5yrs in Warsaw, Poland, 3yrs in Budapest, Hungary, 1yr in Paris, France and 3yrs in the UK). I'm currently stationed in the UK for my studies here in London.

Around 7 months ago, I used to play on i3d server quite often but I eventually had to refrain myself from playing more as I wanted to take my studies more seriously. My summer break just started so I decided to come back to spend some good time like the old days. It seem like there are a lot of great, friendly people on this server and I look forward getting to know you guys in the near future.

My CSS name is Leda.Dimpy for you info and my steam account is dimpy1214.
    Feel free to add me :)

Cheers.

Elite3540 likes this.
  2. Elite3540

Elite3540 Palladium Gameserver Admin

I'm glad that you decided to come back again to play on our servers!

It sure feels like you'll get that nostalgia feel all the time when you play on i3D and that is also one of the few reasons why I think i3D is really amazing.

I'm looking forward to know you better too, so I'll add ya right up!

Anyways, have fun playing and goodluck!

3. Jihoon

Jihoon New Member

Hey! Thanks for this message! Looking getting to know you too! :)