Hello i3D members

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself - Stel jezelf voor!' started by mkinstinct, Jul 6, 2014.

1. mkinstinct

mkinstinct New Member

Hello, I feel that a formal introduction is suitable for a new coming member like myself. First off, my in-game name can be both mk and Instinct, but is usually Instinct. I would like to introduce myself more since i'm new to everyone here. I've been playing ZE for 2 and a half years or so and have been upping my game ever since.

I am just trying to expand my experience in both server and community wise and I've chosen this community due to it's lack in complexity, organized community and forum structure, fair and welcoming players and admins, and the community's overall smooth feel.

I would also like to add that Firewall was a community that i was in (where i got my experience in ZM)and I'm a current admin on the ZE server of GFL. Also I would like to mention other than my in-game experience as a ZE admin, I also work on Graphic Designing, as in working on Signatures, Profile Pictures and have expanded on to Wallpapers as an on going fun hobby of mine, so i hope i can be of use if needed.

That's my introduction and if you wanna add me on steam, just go ahead and i'll be glad (I'm the only Instinct with a white paper as a profile picture).

Elite3540 and Nightshadow like this.
  2. Nightshadow

Nightshadow Nightfapper Moderator

Good to see you around!

Where are you from?

FireWall community has made a few good oldschool maps.

3. mkinstinct

mkinstinct New Member

Lebanon, yet born in Canada. Yeah, Firewall was really fun and i go back in every now and then for the old maps just to get the feel back.