i3D.net is nominated for the Rotterdam Entrepreneurship Award 2018

Discussion in 'i3D.net News & Announcements' started by i3d, Oct 9, 2018.

1. i3d

i3d Administrator i3D.net Staff

On Monday, October 8th 2018, the foundation Rotterdam Entrepreneurship Award (Rotterdamse Ondernemersprijs) announced the nominees for the 34th edition of this award. i3D.net is one of the three remaining contestants.

City Councel Member of Economics, Barbara Kathmann was present during the announcement: "The region of Rotterdam is a breeding ground for entrepreneurial talent. Luckily the Rotterdam Entrepreneurship Award accomodates this talent by giving a stage towards the general public. Winners and nominees are fantastic entrepreneurs and ambassadors whom we like to put in the limelight."

Stijn Koster, CEO of i3D.net: "Since i3D.net\'s establishment in 2002, our company has grown in revenue and impact for 15 years. Even though our name will not ring a bell to the greater audience, together with our customers we daily serve millions of visitors worldwide. I feel honored and I am proud to be nominated for the Rotterdam Entrepreneurship Award. A major recognition of our work and achievements."

The Rotterdam Entrepreneurship Award is a yearly event in the greater Rotterdam area. The jury seeks entrepreneurs whom have shown different aspects of good entrepreneurship with their company. These entrepreneurs are able to create remarkable opportunities, are innovative, reach beyond borders and/or utilize the Rotterdam region to its fullest. The event is set out to inspire other and starting entrepreneurs as well as to promote Rotterdam as region for establishing businesses.

Besides i3D.net the companies HelloPrint and Vanad Group are nominated for the award. The next few weeks, all three nominees will strive to gain the favor of the professional jury as well as the votes of the audience. On November 19th, the winner of the Rotterdam Enterpreneurship Award 2018 will be announced.

Voting for the winner can be done on the website of the Rotterdam Entrepreneurship Award (Dutch): www.rotterdamseondernemersprijs.nl.

Continue reading...